"Success is on the horizon - achieved by connecting the right decisions and activities. Lose sight of it for a moment, and it disappears immediately."
At the start, primarily companies from the information and communication technology industry were advised about the topics of complex selling and innovation selling and actively supported in their sales activities.
Over the years, the principles, insights and experience gained in the high-tech industry have been transferred into other industries; there too they have been profitably implemented.
A global provider of ICT-based business solutions with approx. 170,000 employees in more than 100 countries asked SEC to secure existing customer business for Managed Services and to generate continuous growth.
Our team was fully integrated into the client organization and took on the following tasks and responsibilities:
· Definition of service offering
· Development of sales strategy
· Operative responsibility for the sale of business- and it-infrastructure-services
· Transfer of new business to Service Delivery department
· Ongoing supervision of service delivery
A medium-sized Swiss company active globally for fluid technology charged SEC with sustainably boosting its competitiveness.
Our team implemented the following:
· Development of business strategy including the definition of strategic business
sectors, client segments and product portfolio
· Supporting strategy implementation projects, defining the new go-to-market
model in direct and indirect sales
· Active implementation of the go-to-market model by leading, steering and
developing the sales organization on a national and international level
· Reengineering of performance processes
A leading Ukrainian IT company has plans to enter the Swiss market.
Our team supported the client with these activities:
· Comprehensive market analysis
· Visits to potential clients, verifying expected competitiveness
· Defining the market entry strategy
· Defining the collaboration model (joint venture between client and SEC)
· Location assessment for the Swiss branch
· Preparation of all the required documentation to establish the business in
A Switzerlandwide operating logistics company (previously internal service provider) commissioned SEC with acquiring new customer segments for logistics services to compensate for the decline in sales in its core business and to increase a sustainable market share by means of diversification.
Our team has assumed responsibility for the existing sales team and specifically adapted processes, the role model and the sales organisation to the new challenge.
The operational focus of our work is:
· Managing sales and customer service organisation
· Assuring the maximum market and customer orientation
· Developing the market efficiently through early identification and qualification
of potential customers
· Generating new business
· Leading whole sales cycle, from acquisition to completion
· Providing optimal, sustainable key account management